top of page
"the play's the thing"
3GT artists are creating both onstage and off
COVID 19 & 3GT
Starting in October 2021, 3GT intends to perform our work in-person again! As we navigate changes in local city, county, state, and national policies for public gatherings, we will keep our preventative practices and protocols posted here. We'll also post videos of performances and related content, whenever possible, on our social media pages (including our YouTube channel). Despite the challenges, you can be sure that 3Girls Theatre is committed to keep developing, promoting, and presenting women’s voices in 2023 and beyond.
- Tue, Jun 06Phoenix Theatre
- Tue, Jun 13Phoenix TheatreJun 13, 7:00 PMPhoenix Theatre, 414 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USAThe Ball Biddies are ready to play ball and break hearts. This boisterous group of older gay women play a mean game of softball as they laugh, fight, and fall in love. Meanwhile, a young lesbian observes from the dugout, desperate to feel a part of a community she feels so distant from.
- Tue, Jun 20Phoenix Theatre
- Time is TBD3GT WebsiteTime is TBD3GT WebsiteIn honor of the company’s 2021 Tenth Anniversary, we collaborated on a unique project in lockdown: the first ever 3Girls Theatre Radio Play! Written “for your ears only” by an intergenerational, intersectional team of 3GT playwrights, and brought to air by a crew of talented audio artists.
- Time is TBDZoom Discussion
bottom of page