If you have skills you’d like to share, or you’re just passionate about theater by women and want to help out, we want to hear from you!
Please send a brief description of yourself, your interests, and a resume outlining your experience to our Associate Artistic Director Zach at email@example.com (please put “Opportunities” in the subject line).
Work With Us!
3GT is always looking for people who want to support our mission to Put Women's Work on Stage, Where it Belongs!
Now Accepting Applications
Non-AEA Stage Reading “Often, Sometimes, Never" by Troy Rockett
Presented by 3Girls Theatre Company
Playwright: Troy Rockett
This show has been fully cast. Thank you for your interest and check back here for other shows soon!
Casting Immediately - "Ball Biddies " - 3Girls Theatre Company Non-AEA
3GT encourages LBTQ/Nonbinary Actors to submit for roles
Playwright: Alexis Standridge
Director: Tracy Ward
Dramaturg: Brian Thorstenson
Synopsis: A softball team of 60-year-old gay ladies gather to bicker, fall in love, and play a good game of ball. A young lesbian watches on, searching for herself amongst this rambunctious team.
Table Reading on zoom: Sunday April 2nd time: 1pm-4pm (3 hrs)
June 3 (hrs. 12-3)
June 10 (hrs. 12-3)
Stage reading date: Tuesday June 13th, 2023
Dress rehearsal/call time: 4:00pm-6:00pm (dress rehearsal in space)
Performance time: 7:00pm-9:00pm (followed by Talk Back)
Location: Phoenix Theatre 414 Mason Street (San Francisco, CA):
Actor Payment: $200.00
Description of roles:
1. LINDA: Woman, 60's. any race/ethnicity,Fumbling with romance, deeply caring.
2. GEORGINA Woman, 20’s to play 18 year-old, any race/ethnicity, Proud, wants to prove something.
3. HARRY - Woman, 60 any race/ethnicity ,Loud, funny, bombastic, very butch. Guarded.
4. FRAN (double with Betty) 60's any race/ethnicity,Woman, sixties. High femme, a flirt, has a temper and a soft heart.
doubling/BETTY - Woman, 60's any race/ethnicity Bitter, silently frustrated with her mental health issues.
5. TIFF/BETTY ANNE - Tiff: Woman, 60's any race/ethnicity. Tired of all the drama, and her many ailments. Secure in herself.
doubling /Betty Anne - Woman, 60' any race/ethnicityCaring, a grouch, worried about Betty.
To Submit: email your headshot/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina D’Elia, Casting Director